E-learning module: Introduction to the Works Council
You have just been elected to the Works Council and you want to be able to make an optimal contribution to the Works Council quickly. This e-learning module covers all important facets of employee participation. In this module you will learn:
- What is the purpose of employee participation,
- What are the powers of a works council,
- What are the most important aspects of the consultation.
- Access to this module costs EUR 225,- once (ex 21% VAT)
- You have access to the module for a whole year
- After completion you will receive a certificate (proof of participation)
- The learning platform is web-based. So you don't have to download anything
The module consists of a variety of different learning formats. Videos, slides and presentations provide a clear explanation of the most important information. In addition, questions and practice provide insight into the applications of this information.
On the platform there is always the possibility to ask questions to an experienced trainer. In addition, when you follow this module as a group, you can jointly start discussions.
“On the platform there is always the possibility to ask questions to an experienced trainer. In addition, when you follow this module as a group, you can jointly start discussions”.